Friday 21 June 2013

A lot to do

There are boys' jumpers...


There is Zuzanna's dress...


I've started Adam's blanket... I just couldn't go on without crocheting...


And there is still 165 squares waiting to be a blanket...
And we are going on holidays in 5 days, just for 5 weeks ;). So there is a lot of thinking, decisions making, planing: what to finish now, what to pack with me, what will be the best for 27 hour car journey, what will be the best to crochet when in the frying pan my mum's summer garden so that it won't stick to my hands, and finally what yarn I am going to buy??
Plus, to add a bit more to my keen hands tomorrow my friends are going to have their wedding - tiny, tiny one but still - and I am making the cake and the bouquet.
And I still have to do all the packing! Brrr...
In the meantime on my kitchen windowsill something is growing:


And I am worried they still gonna be to small to transfer them to the bigger pots and move them to the big, scary garden. We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment